One Bowl Chocolate Cake (without eggs)
This is a super easy yet delicious and moist chocolate cake. If you bake regularly, you would usually have these ingredients in your pantry so it is also a great impulse baking recipe. Take this cake to another level by sandwiching it with your choice of frosting, ganache, fruit coulis or just some sliced seasonal fruits and whipped cream.
Alternatively, heat it up to get a gooey mud cake and serve with some ice cream and toasted nuts.
You can use almond or soy milk in place of regular milk for a vegan cake.
Do try out the recipe and let me know if you and your family absolutely loved it like mine did!
Watch the video:
Try these easy desserts -
3. Lemon tart
What you need:
60g cocoa powder
16g (4 tsp) baking powder
35ml vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
Putting it together:
1. Preheat the oven to 160 C. Grease and line your cake tin with butter paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the powder ingredients.
3. In another bowl, combine all the wet ingredients.
4. Combine both wet and dry ingredients. Careful not to over mix the batter
5. Pour the cake batter into the prepared tin and bake for 40-45 mins or until the top of the cake is firm and a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
6. Remove the cake from the oven and allow to cool.
7. Finish with your choice of frosting or décor. You can just dust some icing sugar for a simple yet elegant look.