Earl Grey Panna Cotta
A creamy and rich panna cotta is the easiest yet delicious dessert. This one is a beautiful blend of a delicate Earl Grey. You can do the same with any other tea.
What you need:
2 cups fresh cream (Amul fresh cream)
1 cup milk
1 tbsp gelatin powder
2 tbsp water
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup Earl Grey tea leaves (approx. 4-5 tea bags)
Putting it all together:
1. Boil the cream and milk with the loose tea leaves. Take off heat. Cover and cool till the mix is infused well.
2. Strain and press down on the tea leaves in the sieve to get all the flavour out.
3. Bloom the gelatin in a small bowl with the water.
4. Heat the tea cream mix on a low flame. Add sugar and gelatin and stir till dissolved. Do not let the mix come to a boil.
5. Take off heat and cool outside. Pour in glasses or ramekins.
6. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours till set
7. Garnish with chocolate shavings, nuts, caramel or as you like.