Chocolate Chip Muffins
I believe in the saying KISS-keep it straight and simple! These chocolate chip muffins are just that- conventional with all the butter and flour and super satisfying. None of the healthy stuff or special dietary restrictions.
Have them plain or add your favourite frosting on top. They store well in an airtight box for a week. My kids love these fluffy babies in their lunchbox. Do try the recipe and post your comments below. Happy baking !!
What you need:
115 gms butter (Room temperature)
130 gms castor sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
195 gms flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
60 ml milk
½ cup chocolate chips
Putting it all together:
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease muffin tin or line with paper cups
2. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy
3. Add eggs one at a time. Beat well after each addition
4. Add the vanilla essence
5. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt
6. To the butter mixture, add the flour and milk alternatively.
7. Fill the cupcake mould halfway with batter and bake for 15 mins-17 mins.
Leave to cool on a wire rack.